About our Training
Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions is an amazing treatment for clients who want more drama in their lashes. Multiple eyelash extensions are placed on each natural lash in a fanned shape. 2D/3D/4D/5D/6D/7D/8D – these are all types of Volume lash designs. The number relates to how many eyelash extensions are applied to each individual natural lash. For this method, very fine, soft and light eyelash extensions are required, ensuring they aren’t too heavy or unnatural and do not damage the natural lash.
Our Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions training course has been designed to teach the fundamentals of Volume Eyelash Extensions using different fanning methods and how to provide clients with lovely fluffy lashes while ensuring their natural lash health isn’t compromised.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
Outline and Training Structure
Your training is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors and will cover all of the following:
THEORY AND PRACTICAL – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND HOW TO DO IT
- Anatomy Theory
- Product Fundamentals
- Controlling Humidity
- Eye Shapes and Styles
- How to calculate how many Volume Eyelash Extensions you can safely apply for each natural lash
- Creating Fans using different methods
- Fanning Distances and Placement
- Correction Techniques
- Manual practice
- Practical skills on live models (2 Models)
POST COURSE ASSESSMENT PROGRAM – TRANSITIONING TO A PROFESSIONAL LASH TECHNICIAN
After your initial face to face training, you will be required to submit independent assessments to perfect the skills and knowledge you have learned. For Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions training, you will need to complete the following to a Competent standard:
- Four x Full Set Eyelash Extension Applications, each set consisting of a minimum of eighty fans per eye
- Knowledge Assessment Form
At the end of this course you will be able to proficiently perform Volume Eyelash Extensions for your Clients, providing you with superb income opportunities and ensuring they leave satisified each time.
Volume Lashes can last significantly longer before a noticeable need for refill due to the much larger number of lashes added per natural lash. Treatment time will vary between 2-4 hours depending on the desired look and level of experience of the Lash Artist – with practice comes speed! Volume Lashes can last four to six weeks or indefinitely if maintained with infills.
Our Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions training courses are delivered regularly in Perth, with courses available for Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Darwin and Brisbane in Australia on demand.
What you get when you train with Enchanted SPA
- One and a half days face to face training
- Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
- Comprehensive Training Guide
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Permanent access to online Russian Volume Training Video Library featuring Volume instruction from Master Artist Rachel Bridges of Lessons in Lash Artistry (LILA)
- Discounted membership subscription offer to Lessons in Lash Artistry with Rachel Bridges, which provides access to online turorials for Classic & Volume, as well as Blogs and community interaction with Lash Technicians from around the world (save 40% on the one time only subscription fee)
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’ an online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts.
- Ongoing access to additional Russian Volume Workshops
- Full Tools of the Trade Kit containing 3 x Lash Trays, Majestic Tweezer Set, Crystal Clear Adhesive, Lash & Brow Cleanser, Mirror, Crystal Stone, Sticky Pads, 10 each of Crystal Cover Stickers, Mascara Brushes, Sponge Applicators and 50 x Aftercare Cards
- Certificate of Competency on successful completion of training and post course work
Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions training kit included in course
|Duration||1.5 Days Face to Face training plus independent post course Assessment program (Assessment program duration is flexible but recommended completion is 4 weeks after initial training)|
|Hours||Day 1 – 8.30am to 5.30pm / Day 2 – 8.30am to 1.00pm|
|Accreditation||Enchanted SPA Certificate of Competency on successful completion of training and post course Assessment program|
|Payment Options||Payment in full OR Pay by five x weekly instalments of $250.00 (interest free)|
|Requirements||Pen/Pencil and note pad to take notes|
|Uniform||Comfortable black clothes/beauty uniform and flat enclosed shoes|
HOW TO ENROL:
To enrol and pay online, just choose a date that suits you from our list of available dates! Once we have received your payment, you will receive an enrolment confirmation with all of the information you need to prepare for your course.
If you have any questions about our course or the enrolment process, please call us on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST), text us on 0450 424 739 or Contact Us.