Whether you’ve been lashing 6 weeks, 6 months or 6 years, there’s always something new to learn or master in a mentoring session. With so many industry changes and the fast-paced growth of personal beauty services, if you don’t upskill regularly you can get left behind.
Do any of these apply to you?
- You trained with other companies and feel your course was lacking in fundamental knowledge
- Your training was great but there are elements you’re just not sure of
- You feel like you need to tweak your technique
- You want to concentrate on skill gaps instead of sitting another full course
- You’ve been out of the game for awhile and want to know what’s changed in the industry since you trained
- You see people writing about techniques or practices on social media and you don’t know why they are doing it
There is no fixed structure to our mentoring sessions as they are designed exclusively to suit your needs. This is why they are one to one. You have your own personal mentoring coach to sit with you and troubleshoot or do a model together, the choice is yours. You simply book the timeslot and we start with a conversation about what your major and minor issues are and then tailor the whole session to address your needs and your needs alone.
Mentoring Session Topics
Your mentoring session is delivered by Certified Trainers with significant industry experience and coaching expertise and there are many topics we can help you master.
Below are some example areas we are commonly asked to help with:
- Understanding adhesive control and mastering your retention
- Applying eyepads
- Health and safety
- Legal responsibilities – council approval and insurance
- Lash direction, placement and styling
- Client comfort
- Posture and body mechanics
- Business building
- How to take client photos
- Data protection
- Hair structure and anatomy
- Perfecting your fans
- Handling your tweezers correctly
- Lash lift mastery
- How to enter and win competitions
- How to start up, maintain and grow a business
- Personal health & hygiene
- How to get Instagram worthy sets, tips and tricks
This Mentoring session is suitable for everyone – Classic Eyelash Extensions artists as well as Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions artists, no matter the skill or experience level.
Customising your Mentoring Session with Enchanted SPA
Two hour Mentoring Session (with or without a model)
- $249 with an Enchanted trainer
30 minute Mentoring Session
- $99 with an Enchanted trainer
Mentoring Sessions with Kelly Storer
- $ Price on Application and subject to limited availability.
All materials are provided at in person sessions.
Need more than two hours? You can book a double session or have a customised plan developed for you depending on your personal needs.
Mentoring sessions can be delivered in person at the Enchanted SPA Academy in Joondalup, Western Australia or via Skype for other locations.
Sessions are also available as an in salon visit to your premises in the Perth metropolitan area at a surcharge. Ask us about pricing.
|Session Cost||$99.00 for 30 minutes or $249.00 per two hour session (Enchanted trainers only)|
|Requirements||Pen/Pencil and note pad to take notes|
|Uniform||Comfortable clothes and flat enclosed shoes (for in person sessions)|
|Special Requirements||Please note: We do not allocate fixed days or times to mentoring sessions to enable maximum scheduling flexibility for you. However, this sometimes means that our coaches already have commitments on your first date or time preference. In this case, a mutually suitable alternative date/time can be agreed, or a refund provided.|
HOW TO ENROL:
You can purchase a mentoring session online. Just buy here by paying the $30 booking fee. We will contact you by phone within 2 business days to discuss your preferred session duration and make an appointment at a time and day that suits you. Your booking fee will be deducted from the mentoring session cost should you proceed. The balance of payment is required at time of appointment confirmation. If you have any questions about our course or the enrolment process, please call us on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST) or Contact Us.