About our Training
The Lash Lift can be an alternative treatment to Eyelash Extensions allowing you to offer an additional service for Clients who are not keen on the idea of Eyelash Extensions. It enables a lift and curl of the natural lashes for a ‘wide awake’ look and the appearance of increased curl and length. A lash lift can last up to 6-8 weeks.
Lash Lift can also assist in lashing for Clients with downward facing natural lashes by performing a Lash Lift followed by eyelash extension application (a minimum wait time of 24 hours between services is recommended to allow the Lash Lift to settle).
Our Lash Lift training is a Short Course, not a Workshop or Product Demonstration. We teach you the skills and knowledge needed to perform with any professional lifting product and include a Post Course Assessment Program to ensure you can confidently and competently apply what you have learned to provide Lash Lift treatments to your Clients.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
Outline and Training Structure
Our Lash Lift training is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors and covers:
- Product Knowledge
- Health & Safety
- Patch Testing
- Client Consultation & Contra Indications
- Lash Lift and Colour Boost Procedure
- Manual Practice
- Live Model application (1 Model)
After your initial face to face training, you will be required to submit independent assessments to perfect the skills and knowledge you have learned. For Lash Lift training, you will need to complete the following to a Competent standard:
- Four x Lash Lift treatments
What you get when you train with Enchanted SPA
- Half day Face to Face training (4 hours)
- Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
- Comprehensive Training Guide
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Permanent access to online Lash Lift Training Video Libraries
- Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift Kit containing 15 perm & 15 neutraliser sachets, Combo pack of silicone rods, Lash Lift Adhesive, Belma remove sample, Application brush and a stainless steel lash lifter – minimum of 15 treatments
- Certificate of Competency on successful completion of training and post course work
Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift Starter kit included in course
|Duration||4 hours Face to Face training plus independent post course Assessment program (Assessment program duration is flexible but recommended completion is 4 weeks after initial training)|
|Hours||8.30am to 12.30pm OR|
2.00pm to 6.00pm
|Accreditation||Enchanted SPA Certificate of Competency on successful completion of training and post course Assessment program|
|Payment Options||Payment in full only for this course|
|Requirements||Pen/Pencil and note pad to take notes|
|Uniform||Comfortable black clothes/beauty uniform and flat enclosed shoes|
HOW TO ENROL:
To enrol and pay online, just choose a morning or afternoon session on a date that suits you from our list of available dates! Once we have received your payment, you will receive an enrolment confirmation with all of the information you need to prepare for your course.
If you have any questions about our course or the enrolment process, please call us on 1300 113 996 during business hours (AWST), text us on 0450 424 739 or Contact Us.