- One and a half days face to face training
- Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
- Comprehensive Training Guide
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Permanent access to online Russian Volume Training Video Library featuring Volume instruction from Master Artist Rachel Bridges of Lessons in Lash Artistry (LILA)
- Discounted membership subscription offer to Lessons in Lash Artistry with Rachel Bridges, which provides access to online turorials for Classic & Volume, as well as Blogs and community interaction with Lash Technicians from around the world (save 40% on the one time only subscription fee)
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’ an online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts.
- Ongoing access to additional Russian Volume Workshops
- Full Tools of the Trade Kit containing 3 x Lash Trays, L Foot Tweezer /RV, Crystal Clear Adhesive, Lash & Brow Cleanser, Mirror, Crystal Stone, Sticky Pads, 10 each of Crystal Cover Stickers, Mascara Brushes, Sponge Applicators.
- Certificate of Competency on successful completion of training and post course work
Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions Training Kit included in course
To secure your place on this course, you may choose to pay in full, or pay by instalment.
On receipt of your payment in full or first instalment payment, Enchanted SPA will email you an Enrolment Confirmation including information on what to bring/wear, model requirements and arrival time, an Agenda for the training days and your Student Information Handbook.
You may attend on an alternative date providing you inform us at least 7 days prior to your original Course date. If the cancellation by you is due to change of mind and you no longer wish to attend the course, a $200 booking fee is non-refundable on all deposits for bookings cancelled within one month of the planned training date. ALL payments are non-refundable when cancellation is less than 7 days.
We will endeavour to notify you at least 7 days prior to the Course date and advise you of an alternative date/venue OR provide you with a full refund.
NOTE: CLASSES RUN FROM 8.30AM TO 5.30PM ON DAY 1 AND 8.30AM TO 1.00PM ON DAY 2