WHAT THE WORKSHOP COVERS
Your Fairy Fantasy makeup workshop is delivered by experienced trainer and local MUA celebrity, Courtney Hollins from Centre of Attention Makeup Artistry. Courtney will teach you:
- How to transform yourself (or a model) into a Fairy character
- Sculpting ears and noses with wax to create different facial features and characters
- Designing and applying makeup using various techniques
- Colouring using different mediums such as paints, powders and embelishments to achieve a desired fantasy makeup look
- Contouring to change facial features and blend prosthetics
- Tips & Tricks
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER
Courtney Hollins is a Diploma qualified makeup artist who specialises in Beauty, Bridal, Special Effects and Artistic makeup. She owns and runs her own business, Centre of Attention Makeup Artistry.
Courtney has won many national and international makeup competitions, with her greatest achievement so far making the Top 6 in the Nyx Face Awards Australia and New Zealand Makeup Competition and being the only Western Australian contestant to do so. Courtney received an award for technique which is evident in her makeup creations. Courtney has experience in giving beauty makeup demonstrations to large groups of people and also films makeup tutorials for her social media followers.
Courtney’s work has been featured on Today Tonight, Daily Mail, Coastal Times, The Australian, Mandurah Mail, Take 5 Magazine, Lucky Break Magazine, The West, and has appeared on the cover of South West Focus. Courtney’s work can be found at:
6 hours of Interactive Face to Face hands on Tutorial session
All materials provided
Enchanted SPA Certificate of Attendance
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- Please bring your own old towel to protect surfaces
- Bring a notepad and pen to take notes
- No models required – you will work on yourself!
- Please arrive with a clean, makeup free face
- If you have any allergies (e.g. latex), please contact us to advise of any special considerations for your attendance
- Wear a strapless top or dress to allow for working on your neck and decolletage area
Note: this workshop is not guaranteed to be mess free, so don’t come dressed in your best gear!
To secure your place on this Workshop, you must pay in full. Purchasing this Workshop will complete your enrolment.
If the cancellation by you is due to change of mind and you no longer wish to attend the course, a $50 booking fee is non-refundable on all deposits for bookings cancelled within one month of the planned training date. ALL payments are non-refundable when cancellation is less than 7 days.
We will endeavour to notify you at least 7 days prior to the Workshop date and advise you of an alternative date/venue OR provide you with a full refund.