In our Classic to Volume Eyelash Extensions course, we teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about lash extensions so you can go out with confidence and take the lash world by storm!
Learn how to professionally, safely and skillfully select and apply different types of eyelash extensions to provide your clients the lashes of their dreams. Whether its Classic Eyelash Extensions, Hybrid, Premade or Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions, this course covers it all.
This course includes the Unit of Competency SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions; which is national accreditation recognised in Australia. We deliver accredited courses on behalf of our partnering Registered Training Provider, Trainwest (RTO 51807).
You are eligible to enroll in and earn a Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions with Trainwest (at no extra cost) when you successfully complete the required case studies and assessments, as long as all course fees have been paid.
This means you are eligible to earn two qualifications, one from Enchanted SPA and a national accreditation from Trainwest.
We deliver SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions as a cross-sector elective for our delivery of BSB42618 Certificate IV in New Small Business.
Other qualifications that include the Unit SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions as an Elective are:
- SHB40115 Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
- SHB30215 Certificate III in Make Up
- SHB30115 Certificate III in Beauty Services
- SHB20116 Certificate II in Retail Cosmetics
These qualifications are not currently offered by Trainwest but are available from other Registered Training Providers and credit transfer may apply.
WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
Our Classic to Volume Training Course is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors and covers:
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation
- Anatomy Theory
- Understanding the different types of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Curls, Lengths and Thicknesses
- Eye Shapes and Styles
- Choosing the right Extensions and Styling
- Tools of the Trade
- Humidity and its effect on Eyelash Extension Application
- Consultation, Patch Testing & Contraindications
- Work Area Preparation
- Advanced techniques for Correction, Density, Texture & Variation
- How to calculate how many Volume Eyelash Extensions you can safely apply for each natural lash
- Creating Fans using different methods
- Fanning Distances and Placement
- Classic, Hybrid, Volume, Premade and Promade Application
- Maintenance and Infills
- Tips & Tricks
- Manual Practice on mannequin head
- Practical skills on live models (5 models)
COURSE INCLUSIONS – ACADEMY DELIVERY
- FIVE Full days face to face training 9.00am to 4.00pm
- PLUS: Permanent access to the online edition of our Classic Eyelash Extensions course bundle and our Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions course bundle containing the following course modules to refresh your skills and knowledge anytime:
- Welcome – Start Strong
- Beauty Business Foundations
- Anatomy, Physiology & Consultation
- Classic Eyelash Extensions Fundamentals
- Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions Fundamentals
- All products, consumables, tools & equipment required for use during face to face training is supplied
- Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’, our private online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts.
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Certificate of Competency for Classic Eyelash Extensions and Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions from Enchanted SPA on successful completion of required assessments
- Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions from Trainwest on successful completion of required assessments
To secure your place on this course, you can pay by instalment or pay in full. We will call you for a Q & A session to welcome you into our Enchanted World before your training starts. If you purchase an instalment plan and then decide to pay in full, or want to add a training or professional kit, let us know when we contact you and we can help!
For Academy Delivery – on receipt of your payment in full or first instalment payment, Enchanted SPA will email you an Enrolment Confirmation including information on what to bring/wear, model requirements and arrival time, an Agenda for the training days and your Student Information Handbook.
We enroll you in your online courses and send a Welcome email with details on how to access the course content.
You can attend on an alternative date as long as you let us know at least 7 days before your original Course date. If the cancellation by you is due to change of mind and you no longer wish to participate in the course, a $200 booking fee is non-refundable on all deposits for cancelled bookings. Fees paid in advance will be refunded, minus the $200.00 Booking Fee, provided the student has not logged on to the website and accessed the online courses provided as part of this program. All digital products are deemed ‘used’ once downloaded or opened. No refunds will be given once the online program has been accessed. ALL payments are non-refundable when cancellation is less than 7 days prior to the Course date.
We will endeavour to notify you at least 7 days prior to the Course date and advise you of an alternative date/venue OR provide you with a full refund.
NOTE: ACADEMY CLASSES RUN FROM 9.00AM TO 4.00PM