WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
Our Classic to Volume Training Course is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors and covers:
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation
- Anatomy Theory
- Understanding the different types of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Curls, Lengths and Thicknesses
- Eye Shapes and Styles
- Choosing the right Extensions and Styling
- Tools of the Trade
- Humidity and its effect on Eyelash Extension Application
- Consultation, Patch Testing & Contraindications
- Work Area Preparation
- Advanced techniques for Correction, Density, Texture & Variation
- How to calculate how many Volume Eyelash Extensions you can safely apply for each natural lash
- Creating Fans using different methods
- Fanning Distances and Placement
- Classic, Hybrid, Volume, Premade and Promade Application
- Maintenance and Infills
- Tips & Tricks
- Manual Practice on mannequin head
- Practical skills on live models (5 models)
- Five Full days face to face training
- Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Membership of our private online support group ‘The Enchanted World’, exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts.
- Two Certificates of Achievement from Enchanted SPA on successful completion
- Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Enrolment into SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions with our RTO Partner, Trainwest (RTO 51807) on successful completion for assessment and Statement of Attainment on achieving competency
- Premium Tools of the Trade Kit containing: A mixture of 8 x Lash Trays suitable for Classic, Volume and Premade application, Majestic Tweezer Set, The Answer Tweezer, Emerald Adhesive, Amber Adhesive, Crystal Clear Adhesive, Lash & Brow Cleanser, 10 x Cleansing Brushes, Adhesive Remover, Scissors, Mini Mirror, Crystal Stone, Air Puffer, Transpore Tape, 30 x Crystal Cover stickers, 50 x Mascara Brushes, 100 x Microbrushes, 25 pairs x Lint free Eye Pads, 50 x Sponge Applicators, Sticky bounce pads, 2 x Tiles.
Premium Eyelash Extensions training kit included in course
To secure your place on this course, you may choose to pay in full, or pay by instalment.
On receipt of your payment in full or first instalment payment, Enchanted SPA will email you an Enrolment Confirmation including information on what to bring/wear, model requirements and arrival time, an Agenda for the training days and your Student Information Handbook.
You may attend on an alternative date providing you inform us at least 7 days prior to your original Course date. If the cancellation by you is due to change of mind and you no longer wish to attend the course, a $200 booking fee is non-refundable on all deposits for bookings cancelled within one month of the planned training date. ALL payments are non-refundable when cancellation is less than 7 days.
We will endeavour to notify you at least 7 days prior to the Course date and advise you of an alternative date/venue OR provide you with a full refund.
NOTE: CLASSES RUN FROM 9.00AM TO 4.00PM ON ALL DAYS