WHAT THE COURSE COVERS
Our Classic Eyelash Extensions Training Course is delivered by Certified Trainers & Assessors and covers:
- Insurance & Legal
- Work Health & Safety
- Health & Hygiene Regulations & Requirements
- Personal Hygiene & Presentation
- Anatomy Theory
- Understanding the different types of Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extension Curls, Lengths and Thicknesses
- Eye Shapes and Styles
- Choosing the right Extensions and Styling
- Tools of the Trade
- Humidity and its effect on Eyelash Extension Application
- Consultation, Patch Testing & Contraindications
- Work Area Preparation
- Maintenance and Infills
- Advanced techniques for Correction, Density, Texture & Variation
- Tips & Tricks
- Manual Practice on mannequin head
- Practical skills on live models (3 models)
- Two Full days face to face training
- Student Information Handbook, Study Guide and Workbook
- Comprehensive Training Guide
- Post course Assessment program including Case Study review, feedback and support and Knowledge Assessment
- Permanent access to online Classic Training Video Library
- Membership of ‘The Enchanted World’ an online support group exclusively for Enchanted students with access to Trainers and Industry experts.
- Ongoing access to additional Classic Workshops
- Certificate of Competency for Chapter I – Classic Eyelash Extensions from Enchanted SPA on successful completion
- Statement of Attainment for SHBBMUP001 Apply Eyelash Extensions from Trainwest on successful completion
- Full Tools of the Trade Kit containing: 3 x Lash Trays, Majestic Tweezer Set, Lash & Brow Cleanser, Adhesive, Adhesive Remover, Scissors, Mirror, Crystal Stone, Air Blower, Micropore Tape, Transpore Tape, 10 each of Crystal Cover stickers, Mascara Brushes, Microbrushes, Lint free Eye Pads, Sponge Applicators and 50 x Aftercare cards
Classic Eyelash Extensions training kit included in course
To secure your place on this course, you may choose to pay in full, or pay by instalment.
On receipt of your payment in full or first instalment payment, Enchanted SPA will email you an Enrolment Confirmation including information on what to bring/wear, model requirements and arrival time, an Agenda for the training days and your Student Information Handbook.
You may attend on an alternative date providing you inform us at least 7 days prior to your original Course date. If the cancellation by you is due to change of mind and you no longer wish to attend the course, a $200 booking fee is non-refundable on all deposits for bookings cancelled within one month of the planned training date. ALL payments are non-refundable when cancellation is less than 7 days.
We will endeavour to notify you at least 7 days prior to the Course date and advise you of an alternative date/venue OR provide you with a full refund.
NOTE: CLASSES RUN FROM 8.30AM TO 5.30PM ON BOTH DAYS