Belmacil’s powerful Swiss formula stands out above the rest with the longest lasting and most gentle eyelash tint colours on the planet! Definition that reigns supreme!
No clumps, no mess, just long lasting colour for up to 6 – 8 weeks! Content:- 20ml and approximately 100 applications per tube!
- #1 Black – The darkest colour in the Belmacil range, a very popular colour and perfect for clients with black to dark brown hair. No.1 black will add solid definition and volume to the eyelashes without having to use mascara!
- #2 Blue Black – The favorite amongst millions of clients throughout the world is the Belmacil No.2 Blue Black. This colour will add even further depth than Belmacil No.1 black by adding a dark blue lustre to the lashes. Perfect for wearing with blue eye makeup as it enhances the overall look of the eye area and it suits many skin types.
- #3 Brown – A very dark brown colour with a solid matt coverage. The brown tones do give a more natural feel to the end result for those clients who wish to achieve this colour tone. Clients with dyed dark brown hair can use Belmacil No. 3 dark brown for the eyebrows to match the hair colour.
- #3.1 Light Brown – perfect for clients with a lighter hair colour – blonde or light brown – that wish to have a more subtle and natural effect to the lashes and eyebrows, however still providing your client with a long lasting and gentle result up to 6 – 8 weeks. TIP: Can be mixed with other shades of Belmacil brown to achieve a desired effect.
- #3.3 Honey Brown – a beautiful brown tone to add subtle definition to lighter hair colour adding depth with a honey glaze. This colour suits blondes and very light brown hair, which is essential to have in the range when you wish to mix browns for certain individual clients eyelashes or eyebrows to get that colour just perfect!
- #4 Blue – This is a fantastic colour for blondes and lighter hair as the blue tones show up distinctively with these hair types. However is still very popular with darker hair colours as Belmacil’s powerful formula adds clear definition and volume with superior quality.
- #5 Graphite – particularly good for covering grey or white hair or leaving a darker effect if left for a longer processing time.
- #6 Violet – a fantastic colour for blondes and light brunettes, however can still be used with darker hair shades. This colour goes well with many different types of eye make up, such as, purple, violet and blue.
- #7 Green – This colour looks great on lighter coloured hair, and people with blue, green or brown eyes. You can always mix in a little Belmacil Black to add more definition with a green shimmer for clients with darker hair.
- #8 Red – A beautiful colour for clients with auburn, burgundy and other shades of red brown hair. Tint eyebrows with Belmacil Red to achieve the perfect look for your client or mix red with a little brown to customise to your clients individual style. For bolder results try lightening with Belmacil lightening creme before tinting.
- Mix Belmacil Browns to achieve lighter or slightly darker custom colours for the eyebrow area or to suit individual clients lashes.
- Mix #4 Blue with #1 Black to achieve a customised blue black for certain individual clients needs.
- Add a touch of graphite to light brown to tone down any red tones that brown may give off when tinting eyebrows.
Our colour chart includes recommendations for the most effective results across a range of hair types, so you can see how Belmacil lash tints can banish the boring for your clients.