Enchanted SPA want you to believe in the fairytale as much we do. If for some reason our products don’t deliver the Happily Ever After you were hoping for, we are happy for you to return them to us.
Retail customers can return goods within 14 days of receipt of delivery for a refund or exchange. Wholesale customers can return goods for exchange or a credit note at any time.
Our policy outlines the details and conditions.
- A retail customer may return any goods within 14 days of delivery for a refund or exchange; and
- Wholesale purchases are not eligible for refund, however goods will be exchanged or a credit note applied if they are returned;
- All goods are returned in the original condition they were received and in the original packaging.
- Any goods returned outside the original condition and/or packaging will be reviewed by us to determine whether it is eligible for a refund or exchange as outlined in this section. A refund or exchange will not be provided where goods returned are in a used condition or have been tampered with.
Used condition and tampering includes but is not limited to products:
- That have been opened
- Where the seal has been broken
- In the case of tweezers, been removed from original packaging as used tweezers cannot be returned.
If any goods are determined to be used or tampered with, you will be notified via email within 7 days of its return and the goods will be offered to be returned to you at your expense.
We ask that you contact us at email@example.com before posting your goods to us so we can guide you through the process.
Returns must be requested within 14 days of receipt of delivery. Returns will not be accepted after 14 days unless the goods are faulty. Goods are not considered faulty if:
- The condition deteriorates due to poor management and care or poor application.
- Where a foreign uncoloured extension is apparent. We make every effort to ensure this does not happen but in the event it is visible, this does not make the product faulty or unfit for purpose.
The buyer is responsible for all postage costs when returning goods to us for refund or exchange due to change of mind. International clients are also responsible for any customs or duties charge payable to return items to us.
Please note any refund will not include the original cost of delivery to you.
EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS DUE TO FAULTY/DAMAGED GOODS
We only replace goods if they are faulty or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
We will reimburse the postage charge if you are returning goods because they are faulty or damaged in transit. In these circumstances, the re-delivery of goods is also free.
Alternatively, a full refund will be offered.
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, please send to:
Unit 1, 7 Wise Street
Joondalup WA 6027
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
We will not accept liability for products lost or damaged during transit returned by you. We advise insuring all goods returned to us and sending returns via Registered Post to enable tracking should any delivery dispute arise. If you choose to send your return or exchange via untracked methods, we will not be held liable for any delay or loss.
All refunds accepted by us will be credited to the original payment method provided unless otherwise expressly agreed by us. This will occur no more than 28 days after we receive your return.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
While we will process your refund no later than 28 days after we receive your return, please allow 3 business days after this time frame for bank processing.
Where the refund is to a credit card, please contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is visible in your account.
If after the above you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com